Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
honorable men
almost 16 years ago

Thinking more in a positive mode, albeit very minimally, the stock is being pushed down now by the majors because they know the PP is about to happen.

I'm thinking we have to think like the big guys who only want to make a quick buck on this stock. The price will drop and then shoot up in one day 30 to 40 cents. Seems like that's the way the game is being played. We may even go down more before then. The lower its pushed the more they make on the upside at the .80 cent ceiling.

If theres any cash to be had I'm going to try and buy in more if we hit .50 over the next couple of days. I guess I'll have to take part of my shares and swing trade to make up some losses and that is risky, but likely the only way right now to make any minimal amounts of profit over the short term. I'm sure it's happening with a lot of stocks right now.

Don't get me wrong. I'm still long on NOT, but I'm going to let NOT try and give me a regular income for a while now as well. Hoping it works and its not what I want to do. This stock is too manipulated and there's no other way I can see to get back into the game without playing roulette with it. One thing...I don't think I'll be missing any big push up in SP for a bit. So if I sell at .80 and the stock goes to 1.20 I'll wait for it to cycle down again.

This whole thing sucks but its not just NOT. Look at the big companies. They've lost 60 to 80 percent of their value from where they were 6 weeks or so ago. That is a full scale meltdown my friends. It calls for an immediate change in the playing field. In the end...I hope I can accumulate more shares for when the blue sky breaks through the clouds and the sun starts peeking its head out again. When that will be will depend on the market and the demand for commodities. The big companies are starting to stand back on their found reserves. If they do that our reserves will be less appetizing to the market as a whole. It really is just math and not sentiment. While the game is in the sellers court I can't see any other way to make a buck on this or any other small cap play right now. I'll still keep 60% of what I have and play with the rest so I'm not selling out..don't be mistaken.

I hope we can all feel some relief come in the next few weeks. I would like to see everyone enjoy their Christmas without the pressure of market weighing it down. I'm glad I already bought most of my stuff.

Best of luck...and Cansenco please don't leave because your posts were removed. Agoracom is on our side. They had reasons and I'm sure after a good night's sleep or two you'll reconsider. We need you here with us in these times especially.

Have a great night and God bless you all,

Mustangman (Larry)

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined