Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to From_Sudbury's message

All of your points are valid to be sure and with 4 drills turning for Noront one would think we have a boatload of results we can expect. We know there is a drill parked at or near Probe but the crew is out moose hunting or something! This is a rig Probe uses and has nothing to do with NOT.

The silence is actually deafening! I'm sure the BoD is aware of this as well. The question is; is it engineered? Or is there just no news?

IMHO it is engineered re NOT for a good reason IMHO, but it sure would be nice if we had an individual from the forum who could act as a liason with the new BoD. Someone from the forum with access and agreed upon by them and us.

If we can assure them there would be a decrease in the total number of calls but yet an increase of flowing information to and from the forum, I think they, the company, might go along with it.

Not that George and Agoracom don't help. Its just that little more personal thing where you begin with "how are You" rather than a generic message from Ag.

Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007