Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to cavedude's message

Let's put it this way.....

I am fully aware of the overall market conditions

I understand most if not all juniors are taking it on the chin

Thing is this.......

Some on here go on about how there is nothing the new board can do to prop up the share price in this market....I am not buying it....here are some ideas

-- visuals at AT-12.....they continue to drill for a reason

-- take some pictures of the visual gold at W-3 at Windfall....with the drill results we had; there has to be something visually impressive

-- give a statement from the new board...something specific about their vision of the future

-- insider buying..... especially by the new board to show some optimism

-- it has been announced months back that one drill was back working on eagle one.....to say nothing is like saying they are not finding anything....give us an update

Something......anything.......show us that there is a genuine attempt to increase shareholder value

And I'm not talking some news on one drill hole with nothing

Is this the next big mining camp or not? Cause I find it hard to believe nobody is finding nothing....

And....there is a link here....

Some area players...if not most....many have common shareholders and management....and all are staying silent....none are revealing anything.....it's like a joint effort....and I am suspicious that this effort is not in the best interest of current retail shareholders.....rather, it is to the benefit of a select few....those few hold all the cards and have all the power now

Do we sit by and remain silent while they dilute our holdings and share value to death before they decide to unleash the potential here? We've seen it today with SPQ....who is next...

Nothing I would love more than to be proven wrong

Please login to post a reply
From_Sudbury
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/24/2007
Social Links