Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
FWR NEWS
almost 16 years ago
Re: FWR NEWS
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
in response to bluespruce's message

The following is an excerpt of a conversation held July 31, 2008 with Mr. Neemis, courtesy of one of our valued members tcp1002. The reason for posting this excerpt is quite simple, I believe, the "tell" within Richards words. Given the recent FWR Chromite news. Xstrata, the sleeping dragon will soon raise its head looking for Blackbirds to eat for fear of not being able to so as they know full well there's more than a few hungry sleeping dragons laying around . JMO

"Double Eagle- I asked about the 43-101 and he it will be completed by August the 15th. Then he said he will be able to talk about the find we have with the Chromite and what it means. He was very pleased with the Chromite and I asked which of the majors are involved with Chromite. He said XSTRATA has the biggest Chromite operation. I asked if they know about our find and he said "Oh Yea!". Can't say more about this but it looks really good for Noront and time will show it."

Please login to post a reply
notster
City
Grande Prairie,Ab
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/04/2007
Social Links