Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

As far as I'm concerned, Noront handed over the blueprints and step-by-step instructions, from Canada's leading MMS expert, Jim Mungall at the AGM on Tuesday on how to find a deposit at McFauld's.

If I have time, I will transcribe it from the slides, so that in case these other players missed it, they too can take it from this forum.

Noront said, months and months ago, that they would be sharing this information on their geological model with their key JV partners so they wouldn't be stumbling around in the dark.

What a magnanimous gesture on the part of Noront to now share this information, for free, with ALL the players!

The BMK's and the TME's and the NRN's, etc etc now have no excuse why they can't hit chrome or nickel. They either have it on it their land, or they don't. But they have no excuse now why they haven't come up with a "hit" themselves. And if they don't drill, armed with this information, well, now you will know that they were merely conducting a whole lot of foot-dragging until their plans for McFauld's domination took place...which has not happened, for the time being.

Good things may yet emerge of all this, but I reserve the right to remain skeptical until my trust is earned. I am prepared to give the benefit of the doubt, for the time being, to the yet unconvened BoD.

GLTAL

Please login to post a reply
quackaphobe
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links