Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

and just simply had to post some of his thoughts/questions, which are now my own.

I'm not trying to revive this whole issue of the new BoD and their motives, and mistrust, because we simply don't KNOW what they are going to do. Yes, we have our fears and doubts, but for the most part, we must do our best to be vigilant and watch them, and keep on the look-out for anything amiss. I for one would like nothing better if this was Patrick Anderson's golden opportunity to try to redeem his name from past deals, and show the world what he can do for the greater good.

Anyways, here are some red flags we should be on the alert for:

1.We need to watch how many options the new board gives themselves. If it is excessive, it may be a warning sign.

2. We need to keep an eye on how long it takes THEM to get their new plan in action, since we have heard little of what their plan is.

3. We need to keep watch for the signs of the private placement that WILL be coming.

4. What are the plans for Windfall? Would they DARE to sell it off before the results of the bulk sample are in?

5. How much money was/will be received for the sale of the gold taken out in the bulk sample?

If these above things are handled in a fair and reasonable manner, we may have good reasons to hope for positive outcomes for ALL shareholders. If they are not, they are only a taste of what is to come.

JMHO

Please login to post a reply
quackaphobe
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links