Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to crazydik's message

Nice to hear you finally woke up, CD :)

Couldn't have said it any better. You must be one of the most faithfull. 18 years.....You slept and dreamed of Windfall giving you 20 bucks. Now it will propably chopped off and sold for ..... 50 cents mayby? And that's before future share dillution and PP.

I concurr, this agreement ending the proxy battle is nothing else than a farce, an eyeblinder. It's an easy way out for everyone. The ones left standing in the cold are we, the "retails" with a combined "paper" loss of millions of dollars and a new idea about "united power to the people".

"Paper loss"... very hard to swallow. We believed with our eyes closed in Dick and for obvious reasons. Now, because of the losses most of us took, we are forced to believe in new management. For the moment I will stay, but right next to the back exit, in case a fire starts....Not that I lost my faith in the potential of the ROF, far from it, only in the future exploration&exploitation of it. I think a lot of us will be happy to regain half of the losses.

I give last years AGM a rating of 10 out of 10. Yesterday' AGM was only a 4..... How things can turn in short notice. By next years AGM the ROF landscape will have changed drasticly, and some of us propably will not be here anymore. Will Noront still exist???

You all should and are very proud of your country. A country of tremendous resources and opportunities, in full developement. It is just very hard to see over and over again that in these environments only a few are permitted to take full advantage, and become filthy rich, and that the majority are robbed out of their money.

One thing that always will be engraved in my mind is the never ending positive approach of you all, regardless what conflict is poured over you...."always look on the bright side of life" - helium

Please login to post a reply
Helium
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/02/2007
Social Links
Private Message