Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Haven't posted for the last couple of days. Couldn't. Didn't know what to say or how to approach the aching empty nastiness that now fills my guts. Tried to find some cheer in the positive approach that many on this forum have voiced.

Couldn't.

This company is no longer what I invested in 18 years ago. Not by a long shot.

In the worst of market conditions I always could have faith that the guardians of my investment, Richard and his team, were watching out for me. Trust is a rare and quite wonderful thing, and I was able sleep soundly.

No more. I do not trust the new board. I do not see any sign of respect for retail investors. I find no comfort.

They now ask for a chance after breaking in through the back door. I don't think so.

I intend to watch these people very carefully, and when the time is right, which I expect may be sooner than anyone would have thought a month ago, I will sell my position and move on.

And I will look for Richard again. And if he gets involved in another company, I will be there to invest.

Today was positively grim in so many ways. I attended the AGM, and was turned back at the door. Richard came out and insisted that I be let in, as did George from Agoracom (thank you both). Neither had the ability to get me through those doors. Maybe that was just as well, because I had some tough questions for the peckers who have stolen my company.

George was philosophical standing out there in the hall..."things have already started to change" he said. No kidding.

Wish I could offer a positive spin to the many many posters here who I have come to respect. The efforts made to fight these slimy bastards was truly magnificent. I was proud to be a small part of that.

Good luck to us all.

crazydik

Please login to post a reply
crazydik
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined