Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Can't help myself...

I've been trying to sort through the swirling mass of opinions in my head that everyone is putting forward...thanks guys, even when I'm away from the computer your opinions follow me!! Aaggh! Get out of my head already!

I haven't made up my mind yet, on how to feel or what lies ahead for us, good or bad or mediocre. It's clear, that from Agoracom's reception at the AGM that we retailers drew blood, and "They" aren't happy with our shenanigans. We upset the apple cart, we interfered with their business model. I realize they most likely have other games in store for us, but the fact is, our efforts made the difference between outright thievery and this compromise. Even if the victory feels hollow right now, at the end of the day we can be proud that we stood up and DID something and didn't just moan and complain. And that's a remarkable thing that made a huge impact. Never again will the retail vote be looked upon as trivial, by friend and foe alike.

Anyways, another thought that's been running through my head is related to Mungall's explanation of the geological model. I only listened to it once, and I'll have to listen to it again, but it makes me feel like not quite such a numbskull for this post of mine:

http://agoracom.com/ir/Noront/messag...

Anyways, my point is ( and I do have one).... it seems to me that this could have been one last strategic move by our beloved BoD to throw out the "secrets" to the mining world. Wouldn't this sort of information would be considered propietary, and closely guarded, under ordinary circumstances? Did they put this out there so that the entire WORLD, even without a geology background, would be smart enough to figure out where all the nickel most likely is in these referenced properties? Kinda like a version of "World Class Nickel Deposits for Dummies", and ringing the dinner bell all at once. "Come 'N get it!!!"

I mean, maybe they're baiting the majors with this information so that they will come in and start making moves, and moving the price up before the new BoD has a chance to dilute the shares and further depress the SP.

Maybe I'm trying too hard to find something to pin my hopes to right now. Maybe I'm delusional. Either way, I'm fine with it. LOL!

GLTAL

Please login to post a reply
quackaphobe
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links