Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Good to see you had a Good Night's Sleep!

And also learning to NOT take things personally!

But Cuting to the Chase, I will for now repost your most SALIENT point. As it is so obvious to some if NOT to most:

"Now, all this being said, I don't believe it was ever Nemis' intent to go as long as the front he was putting on. Sometimes we need to think about what he is really doing. He knew how to play the game but sometimes too well. People started falling for the "new vision" talk. Don't get me wrong, I have no doubt he would have mined it himself if he didn't get the right deal, but trust me, it was not his intent, and if a good enough deal came along, he would take it."

The parafraph following this is now the new reality, but the above was/is the actuality of the WONDERFUL STRATEGY.

And the real KEY now is that we have OPTIONS GOING FORWARD. And we have been preped to move very FAST in any directin deemed to yield the BEST RETURN on INVESTMENT!

Old Joe

Old Joe

Please login to post a reply
Old Joe
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007