Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to glorieux's message

Very well stated Glorieux. Often in life winning is not everything and often what you win really isn't what you thoght it would be. In fact if we (Richard) had won the proxy outright the future for us may ot have playd out the way we hoped. There are and will be many hurdles in this race to make McFauld's the next Sudbury and make Noront the success that we and Richard dream about. I hope that Richard is OK with what is being played out, I'm sure his decisions were made unselfishly and for the betterment of all ( us the little guys). I do believe this compromise allowed both sides to save some face and just possibly it will prove to be all good. Our united support of Richard did not go unnoticed and was not in vain.

All in all this compromise for the short term should be viewed as positive for the SP. In the long term we will see, Richard advise even as recent as last Friday was to hang on!!!!!

Good Luck to US

Justduke

Please login to post a reply
Justduke
City
Durham
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined