Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I would like to congratulate all involved in coming to this compromise. The market IMO will support this as all involved will want to put a positive spin on this. So as much as Sprott and Rosseau dumped close to 2M shares last Thursday to manipulate the vote, now they both should be buying to support this new management. I would not be surprised to see a few up days in a big way, getting us back up comfortably over $1.

I can only hope that Richard Nemis has peace in his heart at this time. The huge support from retail should be one of his crowning achievement in his great career and he should be able to smile at night knowing he was so championned by the "average Joe" retail investor. Good luck to you "King Richard".

I personally see this compromise as a victory for us. For Rosseau to agree to a compromise, he knew the vote was very close or he was losing. This only happened because we, retail shareholders worked together to achieve success. We need to congratulate ourselves for this.

We need to remain vigilant and work as a group so that this new BOD works as much for us as for Bay Street. I for one will not shy away from another fight if I feel we are being taken advantage of. We still own, as a group enough shares to hold this board to be accountable to all shareholders. I believe we should give them a chance to do what they were hired to do and see which direction they intend to take us.

Warmest regards,

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined