Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I just wanted to thank Glorieux for organizing the callers. I am sure it took a great deal of time, energy and patience. It was a gratifying experience for me that helped to solidify why I am still holding my NOT.

I was just one of the dozens of volunteers who took a list of names and pounded the phone lines.

Canadians are just lovely people! I talked with so many wonderful, polite, and humble Canadians. My first calls were too fast and pathetic, but I improved with practice. Many shareholders had forgotten that they EVEN OWNED NOT shares and had to dig their proxies out of the dark recesses...And they DID dig them out for a complete stranger on the phone! It was so amazing and heartwarming!

The vast majority of NOT holders that I contacted, said that they'd vote for our cause as soon as possible. Only 2 or 3 out of the dozens of calls that I made were abrupt or uncooperative.

My 13 year old daughter helped me to track down shareholders over the internet. She found nearly 3 out of every 4 on our list in an incredibly short time, no matter how many times they had moved. I am both proud and scared to be her mother. LOL

When she heard the calls I made, I really feel that she learned a valuable lesson about speaking out and and being part of the bigger the solution. She learned that one person can make a difference with just a little effort. That is a difficult lesson to teach in this world. Thanks for the opportunity Glorieux.

So the next time you have a chance to do something like this to help some cause that matters to you, I highly recommend that rise to the challenge.

No matter what the outcome for NOT on Tuesday, I came out a big winner. Thanks a heap for that Glorieux!

Please login to post a reply
feather61
City
Charlotte, North Carolina
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/04/2008
Social Links