Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to feather61's message

It is I who wishes to thank you Feather for that great post. I was also touched by the post this morning by Donypee and sent him a PM saying how I appreciated his post. I am overwelmed by the response to what we as a group did. The Thank you post by Donypee has 70 thumbs up and it is wonderful to see so much appreciation. To be completly honest, I enjoyed the challenge and believed in the cause which made the work easy to do. So to receive this much attention from it, well it is a hard to fully comprehend.

I believe in my heart we will win this proxy battle and it is because of all of you, great people-the volunteers first and foremost but also every shareholder (even one that no longer was a shareholder still voted for us thanks to some great talking by Quackaphobe). If we have pulled this off together, they will talk about this improbable retail win for a very long time to come. If we lose, then that means we have to continue working as a group like Hoov has said and together, we will accomplish great things. Even if Rosseau wins this thing, he will be very nervous about us and as long as we have a majority vote and we stand together, nothing is impossible.

Again, thank you for all your appreciation, it is truly wonderful!!

Glorieux (Frank)

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007