Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Old Joe's message

"Stating that they WILL be going into production within two years and have costed out the Development Costs and have a Working Document in place by which they will be able to secure the Funds necessary to do just such Development and Production - What is this?Trivial ??? I wonder what else they can do to get the point across?"

To me this is great news and it's the news that demonstrates that, if left alone they will bring all shareholders to great profitable states. My view though is that in the present and near future, fear still reigns supreme out there for new investors.... the ones who ultimately will pump up the stock. We are still talking two years away with many blanks not filled in yet. I believe all will be taken care of but it has yet to be proved to the money. Now, if it was announced that a major was investing in NOT, I think that would be the catalyst to move people and validate NOT and the ROF. That is the big news that I wait for and the only news I can see making the difference. TSX listing spin offs etc. are interesting and forward moving but not much more at the present.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message