Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
NOT the Unicorn
almost 16 years ago

I've been waxing extensively on the issue of a Rosseau takeover, however, there is the rather fascinating aspect of what NOT will do with a victory. NOT is truly unique with the vision they have taken. It is a rare company indeed that goes from exploration to declaring that they will develop the properties themselves into a mine. What makes it truly amazing is that it is possible and that it will likely be one of the largest mines on the planet if it's mineralization continues to prove up. The huge sp that Voisey accrued was never to happen again in the same way and no one should have expected it, though there was much anticipation amongst posters of such a "plum". Everyone learned of the story and how it played out, but with changing regs. and that knowledge available to owners of companies and those that would relieve them of that ownership. NOT's new vision, however, provides the possibility of huge SP numbers if they can survive the gauntlet of hostile forces both human and economical. It leaves them with another avenue to avoid being forced into an agreement that most exploration companies don't have. What a story this will make. It is also possible that NOT will sell to a major if they feel that shareholders are getting value and perhaps with a royalty , and it is also possible for them to try and share the path with a major if a balance of power and good faith can be achieved. Long term, everybody wins.... and as the economy improves, demand improves and the resource becomes mammoth, the SP will do likewise.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message