Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

before we start talking about replacing RN? I realize succession planning is in order, but I don't know that it is of extreme urgency.

Besides, if we win the vote, and RN is able to speak freely again, every last one of you might be quite content with our leadership once again. And if we lose, well, we won't have a say in it so the point is moot.

Let's not forget this battle for control of Noront started, oh, 8 months ago according to Rosseau, although we knew it not at the time.

Isn't that about the time someone here on the forum joked about "What have they done with Dick? Have they duct-taped his mouth?"

The answer is yes, yes they did. Let's see what he's got to say to us once we bust him loose from his captors.

And let's not forget these hedgies wanted to control Noront from a very early stage in the game, but they knew their chances of succeeding in a proxy war was nil while we, the forum, were still ecstatic from our recent SP of $7.42. As if ANYONE here would have entertained the notion of "We need a new CEO" at that point in time.

So they waited for the right conditions, and possibly helped create those conditions to maximize shareholder dissatisfaction.

Now that it looks as though we've come full circle, let's be a trifle more patient. I think a couple of RN's chapters in the book were thrown off by some unexpected plot twists, but this particular chapter might be drawing to a close now!

I'm still tired out from this past week, so this might just be my weary opinion.

GLTAL

Please login to post a reply
quackaphobe
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links