Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
sp et al
almost 16 years ago

Do any of us really believe that the NOT sp is a result of the present financial crisis!!!. I know I sure as f---- don't . In our opinion what we are witnessing is a pure manipulated play by Rosseau/Irwin to scare NOT shareholders prior to the vote on Tuesday. Well let me assureRosseau/ Irwin that from our perspective he can take his tactics and shove them, you know where ,cos this is one group of shareholders who will not be intimidated. We really don't give a flying you know what about his tactics, even if he forces it down to 20, from our perspective we will be buying buying buying, we know whats in the ground and it's huge. If this manipulator thinks he can intimidate our family in to selling then he's delusional, bring it on , we are ready for you and we will be buying.

We strongly support Richard and his BOD, honesty, integrity and caring for shareholders is everything . From our perspective they are the one that will bring us closer to achieving the true value, not these clowns from Rosseau.

GLTA

Joe

Please login to post a reply
joe
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined