Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Two or three weeks ago I recieved my three white proxy voting forms for my three accounts in one envelope from QTrade. Yesterday I received another three white proxy forms in three seperate envelopes and three yellow proxy forms in three seperate envelopes.

I have not received any phone calls.

I was waiting for the "Good News" story from Windfall before voting.

The news from Windfall has me so pissed I can hardly type. I questioned Noront with 3 or 4 simple questions through AG regarding Windfall twice back at the beginning of September and they chose to ignore my inquiries. Total disregard for my quest for DD information. I am retail ... I am dirt. Obviously others with more significant holdings deserve more bonifide and current info than I.

I have read their sedar postings and I have read all of the postings here and at TTC for months and have digested all of the logic presented.

Finally as the last minute looms over this proxy vote, I have voted in favour of RN and "FOR" all aspects noted on the white proxy form I recieved yesterday. It is not the deciding vote I am sure, as I hold only 13,600 shares between my three accounts. (It used to have significant value in my portfolio, so you now know that I am just a little little guy in this game.)

My point is that I determined that the "FOR" vote is the best direction for Noront and we retail shareholders at this immediate point in time ... BUT ... things have got to change here, and fast. I hope this battle is won by Nemis and his club buddies, but I also hope that they are wide awake and listening. The retail investor population may save their jobs and their futures, but we cannot continue to be treated like dirt while more accurate and current info is being shared with the likes of RozyO.

I am still not certain what is going on with John Harvey and it unsettles the little confidence that I have left. Does anyone know why he left the BoD of FWR due to a conflict of interest, when he does not sit on the proposed board of NOT? What could be the possible conflict??

Anyway ... I am part of the herd now! Cull me and this posting if you like.

Please login to post a reply
AafabVentures
City
Calgary
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/26/2007
Social Links