Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Plain and simple, this is nothing more than a play for Irwin and his company of money friends. He could care less about you and I. It's a transaction. Call him what you want, he's out to make money just like you and I. We are at the bottom of the money food chain. However, collectively, we can be at the top.The market sets ups for this type of onging day in, day out. What he is doing is not illegal. Unethical maybe certainly in many of the retail shareholders eyes (mine included). But this is business. I've done what I can do as a SH and have voted in favour RN. His DD did not extend to the fraternity of SH's on this forum. I have never seem such a determined group of SH's in my life. You are really protecting my investment and I thank all of you for that!

From what i've read over the past severals days, I see Irwin's situation as an uphill battle. Reading the yellow paper was quite vague, especially for a firm that is suppose to be good at what they do? Odd in my eyes to say the least.

Rosseau is likely not going to dump if they loose this battle. Why would they? To loose more money. I believe there is information that is not known to all of us at this point. We may never know the reason why altough many scenarios have been suggested on this board.. My question to the board is thier a plan B? By doing this regularly and creating friction within the company, will undoubtably take the focus off the important tasks at hand. MAYBE , MAYBE NOT......

For those that saw the movie, "Pretty Woman", remember richard Gere as the tycoon wanting to dismantle a shipping company and sell it's parts piece by piece? Sound familar. I've drawn similarities between the two because in the end, he (Irwin) simply doesn't care the way we do.

Cross your fingers, and beleive in what you are doing. i firmly believe its working.

cheers....Fast

Please login to post a reply
Fast1959
City
Niagara Peninsula
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/27/2007