Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

A good number of complaints from some of our posters regarding the style and content of the reports of late have been expressed. Does NOT and all of the advisors, given the apparent need for more colourful N.R.s, think that these accounts will have a desireable affect on the market and the investors? Is there anything that could? The news from NOT seems to have the affect of demonstrating that they are hard at work and making progress in a responsible manner. It's not sexy, and to the worried investor concerning the "impending takeover", it is not enough..... but is it what NOT thinks is all that is necessary at this point? I cant' explain why, but I still feel that the biggest bang for the buck would be achieved after NOT won the vote and then ejected significant news into the market on the crest of news headlines of having won the proxy battle. How much much more sexy can it get than that? But that tactic would imply that NOT was fairly certain of winning the vote. It is hard to imagine that NOT, with all of that business support, saavy and firepower, don't have hidden cards to play. I can't say that they do, but we can't rule out that they don't either....yet. Oh to be a fly on the wall!

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message