Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: Road?
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
Road?
almost 16 years ago

Just wondering - I know we have to survive this proxy fight first (I just get more and more scared about this) but if we do survive -

1. Will the Canadian Government be willing to sell bonds to build the road - and then we pay back with some of the proceeds of the mine? Clearly having a road up there would be something they would be interested in? Would keep us from having to dillute shareholder value?

2. Since $170MM is not that much actually to build a road - does that mean building a railroad would cost much less then expected? Am I wrong but I thought I heard railroad is 4 to 5x the cost of a road? (someone smack me down if they know differently?)

3. Do we have axcess to a railhead where the road would be built from? Or would it come in from another area?

4. Is McFaulds lake nice this time of year? Could we make our money back by charging a toll on our road to vacationers... I heard there were mosquitos up there as big as horses... but once you get past that!

Please login to post a reply
semismart
City
Cincinnati
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/04/2008
Social Links