Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Part 1 easy to find.(about bottom being in)

Very good discussion as Barbera knows we should be turning around by december-january.Commodities are gonna take off then .And that is a concensus by many a pro so the majors know as well.

Would be nice to know the actual goings on between majors and Noront,and hopefully we get some info from management soon as retail shouldnt be left in the dark while we fully support management.

Rosseau on the other hand has completly nothing to offer but lies and deceit as he trys to BS the uninformed (which didn't work) . Since there is not even a morsel of truth on why he is trying the vote , I have to summize he knows its all BS and is a last ditch effort to keep himself afloat (with other peoples money).

Just a matter of time when anyone who does business with him wake up and vote against him.I also think Sprott pinetree or whoever else will turn on him soon enough.

Please login to post a reply
stranger
City
Thunder Bay
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/04/2008
Social Links