Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to stranger's message

I wouldn't be surprised that Anderson and Sheldon Inwentash will both be on the board of directors of Rosseau's new team. Inwentash has been the CEO of many of the companies Pinetree has taken large shareholdings in. Its like he wants to see whats happening from the inside. Perhaps that is why the Insider Trading investigation happened to him. I personally think he walks a very fine line with what is reasonable for an investor in multiple companies to be permitted to do.

I used to own Pinetree and Brownstone and they were doing fine until all this investigation of Inwentash came about. The stock still moved up for a few months before it really crashed badly. No one seems to remember that Pinetree used to be a 20 something stock that split into the mid teens. It was after the split that all this happened. Now we're looking at Pinetree in the .70 cent range. Don't think anyone would have thought that could happen.

Perhaps you would like to see a forum on Pinetree and what happened to their stock:

http://forums.canadianbusiness.com/t...

Mustangman

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined