Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

They've ( Rosseau) embarked on a campaign that they can't back down from now, there's no way for them to withdraw without them losing face. Besides, I think we all know these hedge funds are feeling the squeeze even more than the average retailer, so their desperation knows no bounds.

That being said, their peers in the community at large are watching this fight very closely, and Rosseau will NEVER live it down if they lose.

They know, from the response of their own telephone campaign, how they are perceived, and they know we are a force to be reckoned with.

And based on that, they know there is a very good chance they will lose.

So I expect Agoracom will be kept very busy deleting posts from the goon squad. The goons are not going to help the cause, we know who sent the goon squad, and we know that's part of the $500,000.00 that Rosseau is paying to throw their dissident proxy party.

How's it feel, all you pro bashers, to be defeated by a bunch of unpaid amateurs?

See you in the funny pages!

Please login to post a reply
quackaphobe
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links