Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Northern Miner is a news publication..... selling news.... good or bad.. and like most news reporting they love sensationalism.

Ever morning I turn on the TV and watch Canada AM. To me they love it when there is negativity in the economic world... Asian market is down a gazillion points.. North American Markets poised for what I have no F..'n idea. The enthusiasm is in their voice...the sky is falling, watch out.

Most of the time whatever they predict does'nt happen, anyway the Northern Miner is just printing an article some of which is based on fact and some of which is bullshit. The shareholder and prospective shareholder just has to sift thru and find the truth. The truth will not be found in this article....they have to do DD and when finished hopefully they will be satisfied as I am with Richard and the current management.

Your investment is much safer with Richard in charge than with anyone else. Spread the Word... Vote Richard Nemis.

Justduke

Please login to post a reply
Justduke
City
Durham
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007