Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to QQ_Girl's message

it is a well known phenomenen that dolphins will come to the aid of humans to protect them from sharks when possible....

I had the privilege of a conversation last night that leads me to believe that we also have some dolphins swimming around us, unseen to us, that are looking to protect us. There is a lot more at stake here than just Richard and Noront's future - there are all of the other companies in the RoF, JVed or not with Noront. They have worked long and hard also to get to this place and time and they are not going to quietly roll over.

It was made clear to me that "this is business" the sharks are doing what sharks do and those involved who stand to lose so much are not just going to float around saying "here sharkie sharkie, over here". I am not so sure that the shark group is as large or as certain they are actually sharks, as we have been led to believe. This does not mean that we should be complacent, exactly the opposite - we should continue to work with those who are sitting on the edge of the reef wondering which way to go..... help them to understand that if we are willing to be patient, a bit longer, for our investments to appreciate, then maybe they could be also. I am talking about the Pinetrees, Genuity, IBK, Mr. McEwan, Mr. Lassonde, Mr. Cudney from Northfield Capital - we (Noront shareholders) have benefitted greatly from a friendship with this group of larger shareholders and I remain confident that, combined with the awesome news coming from Noront on a continual basis, with the rumours that seem to be floating around, and with solid, polite reminders of the potential of this great company, we can count on them coming to play on the peaceful side of the reef!

Mostly this email is a huge thank you to all of the retail shareholders, all over the world, that are working so hard to take care of our investment.

Thank you to Noront for the hard work that you are doing to quickly release all the information that you can.

Thank you to Rosseau and the boys for focusing attention on us and helping to create awareness of our incredible discoveries.

Thank you also to those dolphins out there that are quietly keeping an eye on things, in the background, and are helping where needed to nudge the sharks in a different direction or to ram sharply on the sharks side if they get to close!

Voting is vital! if any of you have contacts with any of those listed above, please just touch base with them, ask them straight out where they stand, if you like the answer then ask them if they have contacted any of the others and if there is anymore they can do to help. There appears to be billions of dollars at stake here and as I have said in an earlier post "some people will do almost anything to control that kind of discovery", let's make sure the control remains in our hands, with a BoD that we can trust and respect.

Calling all dolphins!! QQ

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/21/2007