Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to job2's message

rosseau A$$ Management are required to send the Dissident Circular WITH the DISSIDENT Proxy Form to all listed Registered Share Holders. Anything less is not valid!

And if the Dissident Circular/Proxy in intercepted or fails to be delivered (due to reasons other than incorrect address) there is a reason for the Post Office to investigate. And the Post Office WILL investigate, even when you receive it late (more than ~8 business days for overweight Bulk Mailings). You need only call the Post Office and register a complaint! They WILL INVESTIGATE!

And you can and should also call the National Law Enforcement Authority (Criminal Law Authority) and register a Complaint there as well. And also, the Securities Regulatory Authority (though they likely will do nothing) who ARE Responsible for oversight of Registered Securities.

Old Joe

PS: Trust me when I say there has been too much FUNNY Business happening with respect to more than just NOT.

So, be vivilant and be involved. Be active. And become Proactive.

Please login to post a reply
Old Joe
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message