Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Methinks Crazydik should change his name cause he doesn't seem so crazy to me or probably most of us. Saying see you at $20 way back when first said (well over a year ago) was a stretch, imho.

Yet now after over a year of drilling, some disappointment yet more and more knowledge, I find myself in the odd position of thinking 'you know $20 isn't so darn farfetched a target'. Maybe some will say 'crazy' because they're looking at a $1.20 current share price but let me explain.

Initially Noront was valued just under $1 on basis of planned underground work to prove up rich gold resource at Windfall. Suddenly they hit unheard of nickel grades in the ROF and between the time of proving up initial resource everyone went a bit 'crazy' staking land, raising funds, drilling anomalies etc.. As more knowledge came in we had a headshake and pull back due to known size/grade of first discovery. But wait another Nickel deposit with only slightly lower grade is found and probed. Numbers once again start to be crunched and tossed about as to valuation.

Right about now the general terrible Market Conditions start hammering everybody. But wait, massisve, seemingly world class Chromium is struck and in more than one place.

Now FWR reports even deeper core lenghts of Chromite with seemingly similar grades to Noront's which are miles away.

Right now, today, we're still fanning the Market generated smoke away and further distracted by unwarranted attach on Noront Management. Consider however that a clear view will emerge to explain and nail down mineralization both in size as well as grade. Yes it will take time because it's complicated as we will see Nickel, PGM's, Gold, Silver, Copper, Zinc AND Chromite all contributing to not just an economical mining camp but a extremely profitable mining camp. Noront controls some of the richest deposits yet identified and over 50% of prospective ground where more will be found.

Does $20 really, really seem so crazy a target?

Please login to post a reply
Polylabel
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2007
Social Links
Private Message