Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Here's a snippet of the Kaiser report from last fall. Notice how right after speaking to Richard Nemis, the next person interviewed is Bruce Durham.

I certainly hope he didn't forge alliances with inside information and think it might not come back to haunt him. And is this the way it's playing out? Can't drill a discovery hole of your own so go steal someone else's???

The discovery Noront had made was an enviable achievement which any of the other McFauld's Lake juniors would love to duplicate, but significantly higher valuations for the area play juniors would require their own discovery holes or evidence that Noront's discovery was indeed world class. While I thought this was possible, I was puzzled why some people, including Noront's CEO Richard Nemis, thought the optimistic outcome was a sure thing. Late Monday afternoon I sat down with Bruce Durham of Temex Resources Corp (TME-V: $0.80) and discovered why there is very good chance that the Double Eagle discovery will grow far beyond the 1-5 million tonne deposit size range currently being debated by analysts. What Durham showed me was geophysical data that is now in the public domain and which suggests that the current drilling focus is on the northern 200 metre long tip of an EM conductor that has a strike of 2,400 metres. Should the high grade nickel-copper-PGM mineralization already discovered prove to be intimately related to that conductor and persist at similar grades, comparing the Double Eagle discovery to Voisey's Bay would cease to be the outrageous thing it now seems. And the first Great Canadian Area Play in a decade would be born. The purpose of this Express is to make sure KBFO members understand the potential of this play.

Please login to post a reply
quackaphobe
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message