Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: reality.
almost 16 years ago
in response to happyappie6's message

Bang on happie.

Those are the ones we've got to find. I have heard that generally up to 70% of share holders do not vote. That is what Rousseau is counting on. Of course they are counting on other things like individuals actually falling for their con but we can't do much about them. Suffice to say if they vote for them and Rousseau takes over, I doubt that any of them will be investing again.

It is my opinion that a Hedge fund that rapes and pilages innocent people can never "do the right thing" in my books. I read what they have to say and it comes out as lies along with a big fat Zero.

Mustangman has posted the link to vote several times. Everyone must be alerted by now.

One more thing. If you tossed your voting package in the trash, you can always contact your bank or institiution for your number. This will not be a waste of time folks. Get them and vote!!!

Good morning everyone.

Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined