Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to geoprof's message

I agree.

However, I strongly suggest leaving any reference to ARU out of any such letter. Although I am in sympathy to the strong feelings expressed on this topic, to include ARU will confuse the reader that this battle is a continuation of the ARU fight. We need to stick with the fight at hand - NORONT vs. ROSSEAU.

Using ARU as an argument against approval of the Proxy could be hurtful to us for this reason:

If ecuador's mining laws come out badly, the any argument we used about Patrick Anderson and ARU will hurt us. It will make Patrick look savy, smart and capable to those who do not undertand the details of the ARU battle. This could mortally wound our cause for Noront by discrediting a central argument - if we make it such.

I think there are plenty of flaws in the proxy itself that we can point out, without bringing in ARU or the personalities of the individual directors.

BK

Please login to post a reply
bravekind
City
Williamsburg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007