Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to hoov's message

Who’s RN’s Judas? The Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing amongst our midst…

Ref: “Rosseau discussion on 2 directors to be named at a latter date and who don’t want to be identified at this time.”

“Another was someone quoting Irwin in regards to Aboriginal relations, that the same people will conduct that business.”

These accusations bother me, whether current management, a director or both, one or two, is in bed with Rosseau but still remains hidden. The preceding comments were picked up on last night, someone reporting a call to Rosseau, this is how I remember posters comments after catching up on 24 hrs of postings.

It’s easy to finger one, but not naming names here, as I treat this as hearsay at this time and until I actually see the Dissident Proxy for my own eyes. I hope this is not the case!

As for the vote, RN would rather win the vote, than use the courts. Either way though, I believe we win this proxy battle in the end.

Looking forward to the news, and corporate events leading up to the AGM.

Cheers, Mark

Please login to post a reply
LTGoldBull2
City
Belleville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007