Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: windfall
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
recap
almost 16 years ago
in response to anchorpoint's message

this was played like a well tuned guitar. first the resource sector starts to weaken & along with the shorting the stock starts to weaken. every time the stock bottoms we buy a little more. then 3 to 4 days latter she starts to drift lower. the labs back up sure helps the shorts. then the world markets starts to weaken like a snow ball on a hill. then resource sector goes into a free fall. the retail guy starts to run for the door. the shorts are in heaven. not much news out of noront may be for good reason. it would be a waste in this market. the labs back ups & the market climate made for a perfect spot for rosseau & gang to bring the stock down. to add to already bad market & to accumalate stock. genuity sells 250000 shares over 2 or 3 days. maybe someone wants out maybe not. it all seems too bad to be true. i really believe this was a set up & noront caught wind of it not too long ago. any info out of noront dryed up which was for goog reason. richard is a lawyer. this is a chest game & every move will be calculated. talk about watching a stock. over the next 9 trading days there will be alot of news. it needs to go national. big head lines. NORONT HITS AGAIN!! newspapers, tv & the internet. you can't tell me at election time that the vote is not swaded one way or anouther by the media in usa or canada or president bush using the media for his campain to get into iraq. so can we ask noront to consider the power of the press. something to think about but time is running out. richard & team needs to stay for us the retail share holder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please login to post a reply
corvette
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2008
Social Links
Private Message