Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Whom do you believe has the keys to open the McFauld's "Treasure Chest" in order to maximize the return of the average retail investor like you and I?

The existing NOT BOD and team, or Rosseau et al? The former has a proven track record in the McFauld's area, the latter zilch. The former has demonstrated integrity and encouraged dialogue with shareholders like you and I. The latter has demonstrated stealth, cunning, greed and has a proven track record of disseminating misinformation or downright misrepresentation of known facts.

If you believe that what the latter also implies, i.e. that poor communication and mismanagement of NOT's financial resources, is the root cause of NOT's current SP, let me give you an example for comparison.

In previous posts, I have made the observation that FNX's SP movement is a good barometer/proxy for Ni prices. Lets look back over the past 6 months.

Apr 08 Last Fri % Change

FNX $30 $5.60 -81%

NOT $5 $1.10 -78%

Ni(LME)/lb $13 $5.50 -58%

FNX's management team and BOD are considered as some of the most talented, respected and aggressive to be found within the Canadian mining community. Yet the above figures indicate that some 20% has been removed from both companies' SPs!! Surely, that has to reflect the overall demise/uncertainty of the markets in general.

Hence, my conclusion is that NOT's current management team and BOD have performed equally as well as that of FNX's.

Any further arguments or indecision for who to vote for?????????

I rest my case.

Respectfully submitted

geoprof

Please login to post a reply
geoprof
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating