Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to LTGoldBull2's message

When you look at the allegations by Rosseau, I can't see how any of them are really valid.

I think over the last 12 months NOT has created opportunities not squandered them, I don't think money has been wasted and I don't see how any interests have been diluted. Yes, not everthying has worked out, but that has mainly been out of control events by the market and challenges with the site location, etc nothing to do with management

Why would then Rosseau try to take control, it must be for money. They may either think that by taking control they can do a better job, which is hard to see; or by being more directly involved they can maybe promote their own asset managment company better.

I don't know the answers but the good thing about this is that it may create interest from other potential takeover candidates driving the share price up. No commercial is bad commercial.

Please login to post a reply
tau
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/20/2007
Social Links
Private Message