Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: Our future
almost 16 years ago
in response to hoov's message

I'm starting to think that as the posters are saying Rousseau is just the head of the snake and (possibly) Teck-Cominco is the body. Other mining companies would know this and be considering their own bids. The only problem is that the stock is at such a low price any competing bid may also be low and not up to our expectations. Hopefully there will be more than one bidder coming to (or already at) the table. Also Teck bought into Diamondfields at a good price and made lots of money when Inco and Falconbridge started slugging it out; so any buy-in by a major here through our present board should not be thought of as the final price. I wonder if Teck is trying to replicate their succes with Diamondfields - if so, it's too bad they are trying to screw the retail investors this time around. If other bidders come to the table, the share price could rise rapidly. In order to head of Rousseau any competing bidder may have to make a bid for the company before the AGM. Can anybody see how the mechanics of a competing offer might work? (Note: This is just brainstorming not financial advice.)

Please login to post a reply
Zooloo
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/30/2007
Social Links
Private Message