Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
some quetion ?
almost 16 years ago

Sorry still learning,would like to know how it works.

My question if rousseau wins and sell the company to majors for a price like ...i do not know what it could be,or we just kicked out?

Do we get the premium from the new company and out or do our shares become the new company?

Other question is does anybody have any idea what the average of rousseau is for his shares?Unless his average is 6.00$ which is not,he will stand to make a lot both ways w'ont he?

Last one how can somebody come and from being a shareolder and be able to do this?

In every company ,can anyone who own 9 per cent of share do this has they please,it just does not make sense,should companies have something in written saying that if you buy share,it's at your own risk so that is why we do some dd on management .

If i buy a lasagna and the owners decided to change the sauce,i might not be happy about it ,but seems to me i would have to choice.....get with the new sauce or go elswhere but that would not give me the right to try to cause damage to the store!

Anyway if anyone can answer some of those question,would appreciated it,a bit lost but rebought 25.000 share thursday because i beleive that hopefully what in the groud will make me money and it sure sound like i stand to make more with mr.nemis.

Sorry for my writing,i am french and this his the best i can put it on papers so bear with me!

Ps im pretty sure bear does not write like this.......lol(that the big guy in the woods)

Please login to post a reply
jackals
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/17/2007
Social Links
Private Message