Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Old Joe's message

Haigh!, my old Irish leprechaun friend,

First of all, I am 100 pct behind Richard Nemis & Co.

2 weeks before the AGM it's about time to start a fresh second wave of votes. I mean, European votes for current BOD. Rousseau apparently is at this moment trying to convince some French investors to vote for his sceme. It 's 5 to 12 and the many 100k's shares&votes in European hands would be a welcome gift to Richard. I have already contacted my dutch broker for my proxy forms or my proxy number.I will try to convince as much European investors I know of to vote for Nemis, and I urge anyone in Europe to do the same convincing:

Voor alle nederlandstalige aandeelhouders, het is vijf voor twaalf en als we onze investering veilig willen stellen voor de toekomst, stem voor het huidig beleid.

Pour tout les actionnaires Francophones, il est temps de voter pour la direction actuelle et de sauvegarder ainsi votre investissement pour l'avenir.

Für alle deutsch sprechenden Noront actionäre, geben Sie ihre stimme zu Richard Nemis, es ist die einzige mögliche weise das ihren investition konserviert bleibt fur die Zukunft.

Old Joe, regarding TME's ROF landholdings you stated :

"BMK is ..... along the RFI while TME is well off the RFI. Thus BMK has some potential, where as TME is marginally questionable AT BEST."

Temex has recently acquired a big portion of land (june 27th) in the RFI, near Noront's claims. Temex presence in James Bay is far from being marginally.

Keep up the fire spirit, helium

Please login to post a reply
Helium
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/02/2007
Social Links