Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to DonnyParks's message

After reading both your posts about your conversations with Rousseau's group I am disturbed at the conclusion of who the insider/traitor of NOT's present management may be. I hope I am wrong. I am not prepared to share it at the moment but two points stick out.

From storm 5151,

I asked about Indian relations and he said he would hope people currently in the organization would handle that

From Donney,

Asked him why he is doing this. He told me as per circular they sent out and got into more detail. Said we should not be wasting the money they have been on Dicks pet (Windfall).

Who on the NOT board has never promoted Windfall and actually has no other interest in it? Who on the present NOT board only has other interests in the ROF and would benefit from better success by NOT in the ROF?

Please login to post a reply
sag4tag
City
Nanaimo
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/17/2007
Social Links