Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to DonnyParks's message
DonnyParks, Thanks for contacting Irwin and getting more input from this hostile takeover from the Rosseau side. I would submit, however, that Rosseau's shorting activities are quite likely going to be hidden from any prying eyes by having been done through a separate arm or entity of Rosseau. Possibly even through Sprott, McEwen, Genuity, if they are in on this plan as well. That brings me to my other point which is kind of scarey. Sprott, McEwen, Genuity, etc., may be very much in favor of joining Rosseau in order to also make the quick buck then moving on, and also screw Noront stock holders. I am sure that they will get the same lovely terms in a PP financing in order to dilute Noront stock to oblivion, then cash in on all of their diluted shares thereby leaving the diluted Noront shareholders in the dust. We must all vote for Noront Board of Directors (BOD), because we very likely will have to defeat all of the greedy scumbags. You can assume that if we don't publicly here of Noront BOD support from Sprott, McEwen, Genuity, that they are also against us.
Please login to post a reply
18tee
City
moscow
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/23/2007
Social Links