Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to mustangman's message

Mustangman, bet your wife had to twist your arm:) Kidding aside.

I think we can say 99% of this forum supports RN and Team. My bet is most here hold way more than the average retail investors average. Maybe just a hunch, but believe the more you own, the more interested you become interacting, doing DD etc., ensuring wealth preservation. That's not to say many with a few hundred are not interested or don't participate.

Mustangman reported 245 strong on Agoracom so far, 15 of 4000 are large shareholders, where's the rest of retail?

Now the Large shareholders. Sent letters lobbying support from Mr. Inwentash/Pinetree Capital, Pierre Lassonde, Robert McEwen and even Dynamic Funds Resource fund manager Ned Goodman.

I really think Lassonde and McEwen, because of their background in mining will support the Noront position. Everyone in Mining started in small mining exploration companies before making it big, know the games being played and will see through the smoke screen and realize the potential of Noront as a long term play/rewards vs quick smaller short term gain.

I would rate Mr Inwentash lower on the scale, though think that because his company deals with so many juniors on CDNX that he would not want to be in cohoots with a corporate raider. On the flip side his company Pinetree and stock has suffered extreme damage in this brutal market.

Dynamic Funds, i don't know really how they would read into this, hoping they will take a long term view.

As for Sprott, Genuity et all, these guys are all ways looking for the quick bucks, and wouldn't surprise me supporting Rosseau. Someone is already in bed with them reporting 30%.

Very much believe RN will win. (Will Rousseau show at the AGM, i don't think so.)

Cheers, Mark

Please login to post a reply
LTGoldBull2
City
Belleville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007