Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to leewa's message

The company that Noront has retained to address the proxy vote called me two minutes ago to ensure that I had received the package and that I was going to vote.

I learned that there are approximately 4000 known shareholders of Noront, a number that I was told will clearly be enough to defeat this hostile takeover bid as long as word gets out and shareholders vote with Richard and his crew.

Everybody will receive a call.

Everybody must vote!

I asked why the record date was set back in September before the hostile bid was known. I feel that this was an error as it prevents individuals from voting with their wallets by purchasing shares now and prior to the AGM.

That being said, it is what it is and we certainly have enough individual retail investors to defeat the alternative platform.

I have voted today in favour of Richard Nemis (no kidding!) and without revealing my specific holdings, I will say (these are exceptional times) my pro vote exceeds 200,000 shares.

To those of you who identify yourselves as "undecided", be careful that you do not fall over while bending over backwards to give everyone a "fair" hearing. The sharks in the water have no legitmate or positive agenda. If they did, they certainly could have floated their thoughts in a co-operative atmosphere but chose instead to try and take an opportunistic approach based on fear and market instability.

Shame on them.

Good luck to us all!

For the record, I am officially awake until this menace has passed.

And I intend to see everybody at $20.00!

crazydik

Please login to post a reply
crazydik
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007