Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

There's no sense belly-aching about wanting this current event addressed months ago.

If you only had one or two bullets, and your survival depended on an accurate shot, would you waste those bullets and take aim at your target if it was a long ways off?

No, you would wait until you could see the whites of it's eyes and squeeze the trigger when you had it in point blank range.

Furthermore, you wouldn't want to tip your hand too early, you would want to quietly work in the background so as not to expose your position, and then unleash it when it had the maximum effect.

If Noront can pull the trigger at the right moment, let's hope they can slay the beast.

Doesn't RN like to go moose hunting? He's not a man without experience...and I haven't given up on his abilities to out-play his rivals. Gonna have to ruminate on it to see if I can put myself in his place and think like he would in this situation.

He got my votes, and my family's today.

GLTAL

Please login to post a reply
quackaphobe
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007