Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Been There's message

As MISFIT1 posted earlier today, when we see excellent posts we should repost them so that anyone coming onto the boards can see them quickly, on the first page. This was Been There's original post but should be posted again to ensure everyone votes! I wasn't exactly sure how to go about voting at first so this was a helpful post. Thanks for all of the great information today everyone and please take the time to vote! I just did and it it was definitely for RICHARD & team!!!

Been There's Post:

Voting is easy. Go to www.ProxyVote.com, enter your control number, click the vote as recommended in the circular button and enter your email if you want proof of your vote. It took about 30 seconds to Vote.

Please vote. If you lost/threw out/the DOG ate it, your annual meeting package CALL your broker and they can give you your control number and you can vote on line.

Take the 30 seconds and VOTE!!!!

Please login to post a reply
CoZmo
City
London, Ontario
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007