Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Hi All,

I am barely able to keep up with the posts today but it is very encouraging to see the grass roots action.

Some suggestions going forward:

- If you see some excellent posts that explain the situation or how to delegate your vote to Noront management, then please repost from time to time. Maybe not every ten minutes but at least a couple of times a day. The #1 thing over the next two weeks is to ensure that as many votes as can be gathered are placed in the hands of current Noront management as opposed to a hedge fund manager.

- Though Rosseau has 9.2 % and some other support, do not necessarily believe that Sprott and Pinetree will go along with them. They are in competition with each other and the last time I checked I did not see Sheldon's name on the proxy (thank God). That being said, do not take it for granted that either of these two will vote with Noront until we hear a position from each one. Every vote counts.

- This is important!! The shares that matter were the shares held on September 22, 2008. This is the only date that matters. If you bought more shares in the meantime, they were good buys at these prices but will not be voting shares for this year's AGM. If you sold a position since September 22, 2008, I believe you can still vote those shares even though you do not presently own them. Any brokers out there that can quickly validate this?

- The company will only be stronger should we defeat this takeover attempt. I believe Richard and crew have just received the biggest wake up call of their lives and will position the company in a completely different way following the AGM. This may include a split or the involvement of a major even if just to act as a deep pockets body guard.

- Know that IBK are more than just mouth pieces at brokerage luncheons. They are also consultants in assisting companies in avoiding hostile takeovers and have connections to all of the deep pockets out there. They have been with Richard since day one and know where there bread is being buttered from. A look at their web site will show this particular competency.

- Finally, two thumbs up for Agoracom stating their support. A first class act by a first class web site.

I believe Rosseau underestimated the knowledge and motivation of the shareholders. That said, let's not leave this to chance.

M1.

Please login to post a reply
MISFIT1
City
Alberta
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007