Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

First of all, I have nothing against traders in general, if that's how they play the market with no intent to hurt anyone, so be it. Secondly, sometimes it's wise to skim some profits when a chart gets toppy because as we have seen, the decline can be prolonged.

That being said, this is my main point. Those recent arrivals who were advocating trading, hmmm, when did they show up?

Do you realize that any recent converts they have made with their clever and kind words of advice may well have screwed people out of their ability to vote if they were completely out of a position as of Sept. 22???

I knew we were being played, and played hard, but I hope now everybody is aware of the intensity of the campaign they have waged against us. And the influx of garbage on this board today is amazing, they KNOW we KNOW who they are, and they're just rubbing our faces in it.

I hope RN and all his faithful shareholders will deliver a TKO.

Rage against the Machine!!!

Please login to post a reply
quackaphobe
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links