Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to crazydik's message

Good one crazydik. Wow who would have ever thought. You know guys/gals I just bought this stock way back when because these guys drilled into a pot of gold. Now look were it is at and all we have been through. Since I bought in for Windfall, my little stock tripled than floated down to less than I bought it while management rifled through red tape to build a ramp to see how big the buried pot of gold was.

A year ago they hit a huge pot of nickel, copper and pge's and again our share price took off cause me to only dream how rich I could be. But again we drifted down in price while we did what we had to do.

With the announcement of a second E2 landing we once again hit a new high followed by once more a drift down.

The consist rumors of the size of our Chromite, and the confirming drill results, should have sent us higher but forces behind the scene prevented that.

Than bang a bunch of greedy bankersand manipulators in the USA and around the world drove my share price down to these ridiculous prices.

Now when I thought I had been through it all, I now find out that, what I believed and many on here had said we have been manipulated lower than the market alone would have put us. Why, it appears one of those greedy hedge fund type`s , the kind that likes to beat up us little retail guys wants to high-jack our train. Well I for one will be giving my votes to Richard and Richard alone.

This low life attempt to steal NOT is just one more confirmation that we have something BIG, that is something VERY BIG.

Keep the Faith

Please login to post a reply
sag4tag
City
Nanaimo
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/17/2007