Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: cash on hand
almost 16 years ago
in response to storm5151's message

"the agm package suggests 10-12 months cash on hand so I suspect they are discounting everything else other then the rof which leads me to believe that windfall is history.

There is something going on behind the scenes and it involves splitting off windfall in my opinion"

Consider that they have finished their work at WL and further moneys spent will for the greater part no longer be required. They've seen enough to know what they have and are waiting for the eventual processing without being in any hurry to let others know what they suspect they have. They are not require to inform unless they have lab data or processing results. So WL escapes unnoticed for a while. For what purpose? We'll have to wait. Point is that all is speculation until they reveal the answers.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message