Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Babaoriley's message

Be careful what you wish for, Baba and the hands who agree with maybe RN stepping aside or taking a lesser role. RN has continually stated that he cares deeply, about the shareholders. RN's replacement may NOT be so kind.

And why would you want to replace RN anyways ? If he said no to some majors, who were looking to buy DE on the cheap, then we should all be very glad that he did so. What would you rather have ? A small profit, six months ago or potentially something much, much larger, down the road ? The answer is in these two words, "Holding Long".

We will have our day, you can almost bank on it. The upsides are just too good, for it NOT to happen. So be patient. Have faith in the guy that's brought us this far. And look back to September/October of last year. Look at how many land claims we had then & now, look at the number of JVs, look at the amount of cash in the bank, look at the staff of Noront then and now and the ability to pay for them. And look at Windfall.

And then remember one more thing, that Noront was chosen as the # 1 mining exploration company in Canada, in 2008.

I'm not saying that RN doesn't deserve a break, but I for one, would want him to take us right through the buyout of DE and WF (if it comes).

And finally, trust is something that takes a while to build. You don't just have it instantly. So why would any shareholder want to have a new person to start trusting, at this point in the game ? Makes no sense to me whatsoever.

All in my opinion, of course and with respect, to Babaoriley's post.

strato

Please login to post a reply
Stratopod
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007